Are you an innovator? Our new blog series explores quality improvement as an approach to guide change, and enhance early years services and systems.
Our Centre will release a new blog post in the series every month. Access them here:
- Four practices of effective quality improvement
- How a pandemic makes QI more relevant than ever (but also a little tricky)
- How quality improvement can help services to adapt to COVID-19
- Practices of an effective quality improvement coach
- The impact of quality improvement on individuals and systems
- Quality improvement learnings: how to increase participation in early years services
The blog series is authored by Lauren Heery, Senior Coordinator in the Service System Innovations Team at the Centre for Community Child Health
Contact Lauren Heery for quality improvement-related enquiries.