In September 2015, the UN Secretary-General will launch an updated Global Strategy for Women’s, Children’s, and Adolescents’ Health. The updated Strategy will support the achievement of women’s, children’s and adolescents’ health related Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and anticipates a more integrated post-2015 development framework in which all countries are supported to attain and sustain their health goals, moving beyond reductions in mortality to a vision of healthy life for all through the life-course.
The Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health (PMNCH) is coordinating multi-stakeholder consultations to provide inputs into and feedback on the updated Global Strategy for Women’s, Children’s and Adolescents’ Health (Global Strategy).
If you want to share your views on key priorities, interventions, and principles for inclusion in the Global Strategy:
- Fill out the survey on www.womenchildrenpost2015.org by 20 March 2015
- Organise a discussion on the Global Strategy (using the following consultation toolkit) and send the outcomes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join one of the existing consultations
- Join the online conversation: #EWECprogress and #Commit2Deliver
- Send your comments, videos, blogs to email@example.com or post them on www.womenchildrenpost2015.org
The PMNCH led Global Strategy consultation process will have three phases. Each consultation phase will produce written and oral feedback that will be collated into a PMNCH-led synthesis report, to be shared with the leads of the Global Strategy effort and the wider community. This consultation process will be supported throughout by an interactive online hub (www.womenchildrenpost2015.org), which will continually share information and feedback from the consultation, report on events, and curate a social media-based discussion.