VICTORIA’S HOUR OF POWER
You’re invitied to the Create Foundation out-of-home care forum that gives the power to young people!
May 13, 10:30 am to 3:00 pm at the Frankston Arts Centre.
The HOP FLyer (HOP) is an Out of Home Care forum led by young people. It is a key example of youth participation, utilising young people’s lived experiences to create policy change in the Out of Home Care sector. It’s a space where young people are able to directly speak to key decision makers and to impact social change.
You are invited to join the audience of this upcoming event and we encourage you to share the word with others who may like to attend.
Our Young Consultants will address:
- Minister for Child Protection, Luke Donnellan
- Commissioner for Aboriginal Children and Young People, Justin Mohamed
- Principal Commissioner for Children and Young People, Liana Buchanan
- State Member for Frankston, Paul Edbrooke
- Mental Health Reform Victoria
- Secretary of Department of Families, Fairness and Housing, Sandy Pitcher
This will be a key opportunity to hear from young people about social and emotional wellbeing issues in Out Of Home Care.
Workshop sessions in the afternoon will help us all walk the talk of best practice after a networking lunch.
Secure your tickets at: email@example.com