Enrolment in our 2021 AHW postgraduate course is now open!
The Centre for Adolescent Health, through the Department of Paediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences at the University of Melbourne, offers online postgraduate courses that integrate knowledge from a range of disciplines (including medicine, psychology, sociology, social work, youth work, public health and health promotion), and examines the different theoretical frameworks and professional approaches these disciplines bring to working with young people.
The courses are:
- Master of Adolescent Health and Wellbeing
- Graduate Diploma in Adolescent Health and Wellbeing
- Graduate Certificate in Adolescent Health and Wellbeing – Health Promotion stream
- Graduate Certificate in Adolescent Health and Wellbeing – Oncology stream
Our students come from a wide range of professions including:
- Health: doctors, nurses, psychologists, allied health professionals
- Education: teachers, student welfare/pastoral care workers, principals, year level coordinators
- Welfare: youth workers, social workers, counsellors, outreach workers, chaplains
- Justice: police, court workers, youth detention officers
- Community: recreation workers, family support, youth development workers
Further information on the postgraduate courses can be found on the Prospective Students page.
Applications for enrolling in 2021 close 30 November 2020.
Please contact the Academic Coordinator, Ani Wierenga for further information and to ask about scholarships.