Two Centre staff members, Denise Becker and Elizabeth Spry attended a Longitudinal Studies Masterclass, hosted by Prof Jonathan Sterne, in Byron Bay.
The focus of the Masterclass, to:
- maximise existing and emerging data sets
- network with other world-leading academics and longitudinal researchers
- build a rich community of practice that delivers greater impact
- participate in practical sessions using real-world data analysis
- achieve specialist professional development
Further information on the class can be found here.