Overview of group programs for 2019
Welcome back to all families in 2019!
This year we are planning a number of groups. Expressions of interest are welcome!
· SOS Fussy Eating Group (Mondays Term 1) – link to https://www.rch.org.au/ecis/programs/fussy-eating/
· Before the Bell (pre-school age) (Term 2 and Term 3) – link to https://www.rch.org.au/ecis/programs/skills-for-school/
· Hanen It Takes Two To Talk (Term 2) – link to https://www.rch.org.au/ecis/programs/hanen/
· Hanen More Than Words (Thursdays Term 3) – link to https://www.rch.org.au/ecis/programs/hanen/
· Other parent workshops: Tuning in to Kids, Sleepwise, Toilet Training, Key Word Sign, Talkability
For more information about any of our group programs or to express your interest, contact us on (03) 9345 5092.