RCH ECIS is running the evidence-based parent program Sleepwise.
Sleepwise outlines a comprehensive approach to supporting children’s sleep, including parental education, assessment of a child’s sleep and development of an individual sleep plan.
Sleepwise consists of three parent workshops to be held at the RCH ECIS office as well as two home visits.
- Workshop 1: Thursday 11th October 10am-12pm
- Workshop 2: Thursday 25th October 10am-12pm
- Home visit: Week of the 29th October
- Workshop 3: Thursday 8th November 10am-12pm
- Home visit: Week of the 12th November
This is available to families who have funding under the NDIS please call the centre for a quote 03 9345 9438
To register, please contact your Key Worker before Friday 21st of September 2018.