The Thriving Children, Thriving Communities webinar series focuses on equity and innovation in early childhood and unites clinicians, researchers, practitioners, community members and policymakers to explore issues of significance to community child health.
Join us as we share evidence, experience and resources to support those striving to make a difference for children and families.
Children’s mental health: How primary schools are supporting positive mental health
Panellists: Professor Frank Oberklaid, Dr Jon Quach, Dr Georgia Dawson and Gita Peterson
Schools are an ideal platform to address children’s mental health issues. This webinar described a new model of school mental health support – the Mental Health in Primary Schools (MHiPS) project – which places a trained Mental Health and Wellbeing Coordinator as an additional resource in primary schools.
- Date: Monday 11 October 2021
- Time: 12:30pm-1:30pm (AEDT)
Past webinars and resources
- Parents as partners and co-workers: A case study in peer-led parenting programs
- Learning and changing: Using quality improvement to create more equitable services
- Pushing the boundaries: Using telehealth to improve access and care
- Platforms: Supporting community-led change
Get in touch for more information, or to partner with us on the series firstname.lastname@example.org