Strong relationships with families help to promote positive parent-child relationships and early learning environments and experiences for children. This workshop equips professionals with the confidence and tools needed to genuinely partner with parents.
What does Engaging Families involve?
In this workshop professionals will:
- explore the concept of parent engagement from the perspective of families who find it difficult to access early years services
- explore different forms of engagement
- access strategies and approaches to guide better engagement with families and early years services.
This workshop is suitable for early years educators, maternal & child health nurses (MCHN), allied health practitioners, early intervention practitioners, family support workers, Foundation-Year 2 educators and/or leadership, community members and others who might be involved in a place-based approach.
We encourage communities to include parents, volunteers and others in their groups to hear and include their experience as co-designers or co-producers of service programs and practices.
Each workshop requires a minimum of eight and maximum of 25 participants. Organisations may wish to partner with other organisations to meet minimum numbers.
- 3 hour workshop: $5563 (incl. GST). Starting from $223 per participant.
- 1 day workshop: $8863 (incl. GST). Starting from $355 per participant.
All workshop are available to regional and rural locations. Additional costs may apply to cover travel and expenses.
Customise your own program
Engaging Families can be tailored to meet the needs of participants and the community context. Contact us to find out more and enquire about tailoring this workshop.
Enquire or book a workshop today