Starting VCE or VCAL?

Completing the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or the Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) when you’re managing a health condition can seem like a real challenge. But you can do it with the right advice, support and guidance from your family and school.

Meet with your VCE/VCAL Coordinator to discuss support and potential pathways. Your options may depend on your health condition and its impact on your education. Make sure you talk about:

1. VCE/VCAL assessment requirements

2. Special Provision criteria and application processes

3. VCAL pathways plans

4. tertiary options

5. Special Entry Access Schemes (SEAS)

6. other ways to complete VCE/VCAL

For more information on these topics and links to other VCE/VCAL resources see Managing VCE or VCAL with a health condition.

Comments are closed.

Previous post Next post